We're super excited to team up again with Dynamite to bring you the Dynamite Comic-Con Omnibus Bundle! To celebrate Comic-Con, we have 15 omnibuses totaling more than 4,000 pages of comics, which is the perfect way to start or grow your digital comics collection. Each comic is available in multiple DRM-free formats (.PDF, .EPUB and .CBZ), so you'll be able to read it on just about any device you own. And as always, you can support two worthy causes when you purchase the bundle: Girls Write Now and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.
As always, StoryBundle lets you name your own price to get a set of tremendous titles. If you pay the base price of $5 or higher, you get these omnibuses:
- Jungle Girl Omnibus (Season 1 and Season 2) by Frank Cho, Doug Murray and Adriano Batista
- Miss Fury #1-11 by Rob Williams, Jack Herbert and Marcio Abreu
- Project Superpowers Chapter Two #0-12 by Alex Ross, Jim Krueger, Edgar Salazar, Doug Klauba and more
- Red Sonja Omnibus Vol. 2 by Michael Avon Oeming and Brian Reed
- Twilight Zone #1-12 by J. Michael Straczynski and Guiu Vilanova
- Vampirella Vol 1. #1-12 by Eric Trautmann, Wagner Reis, Fabiano Neves and Johnny Desjardins
- Zorro Vol 1. #1-12 by Matt Wagner and Francesco Francavilla
Even better, if you pay $15 or higher, you unlock eight more omnibus sets!
- Black Bat Omnibus by Brian Buccellato and Ronan Cliquet
- Blood Queen #1-6, Blood Queen Annual and Blood Queen vs. Dracula #1-4 by Troy Brownfield and Fritz Casas
- Damsels #1-13 by Leah Moore, John Reppion and Aneke
- Dark Shadows #1-9 by Stuart Manning, Aaron Campbell and Guiu Vilanova
- Dean Koontz: Frankenstein Prodigal Son Vol 1. #1-5 and Vol 2. #1-5 by Chuck Dixon, Brett Booth and Scott Cohn
- Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle #1-4 and Full Moon Vol. 1 by Jim Butcher and Adrian Syaff
- Mercy Thompson: Alpha & Omega: Cry Wolf #1-8 and Homecoming #1-4 by Patricia Briggs and Mark Powers
- Sherlock Holmes: Trial of Sherlock Holmes #1-5 and Moriarty Lives #1-5 by Leah Moore and John Reppion
And when you purchase a bundle, you can donate to two worthy causes: Girls Write Now and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund! Help keep our beloved medium going strong well into the future.
The bundle is available for a very limited time only, via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .pdf and .cbz) for all comics!
It's also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We've chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that's fine! You'll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there's nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. We're currently featuring Girls Write Now and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.
- Receive extra books: If you beat our bonus price, you're getting fifteen total omnibusses comprised of more than 4,000 pages of comics!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
For more information, visit our website at storybundle.com, tweet us at @storybundle, and like us on Facebook. For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.