The SFWA Take No Prisoners Bundle – Curated by the Independent Authors Committee of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Association (SFWA)
There's something about fantasy that never fails to thrill readers of all ages and backgrounds. Stories filled with magical creatures, wizards, romance, and adventures, both big and small, continue to cast spells over our collective imaginations. In SFWA's Take No Prisoners StoryBundle, there's plenty of adventure, magic, unlikely heroes, and otherworldly creatures to keep you immersed in different worlds for days.
SFWA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting, advancing, and supporting science fiction and fantasy writing across the globe. This year the SFWA Independent Authors Committee had the pleasure of sorting through a hundred excellent books as we narrowed our selection down to these thirteen special stories.
Here's some of the highlights:
• Metropolitan – Walter Jon Williams spins a tale of a world with a protective barrier that prevents day-and-night cycles, or weather, when the massive apparition of a flaming woman appears and chaos ensues in this Nebula-nominated tale.
• The Stones of Resurrection – The first tale in Tameri Etherton's Song of the Swords series is an epic romantic fantasy tale featuring an unlikely hero torn through a portal from London into a world of magic and mystery.
• She's the One Who Thinks Too Much – Fantasy powerhouse S.R. Cronin brings to life the tale of a 13th-century woman who refuses to not be seen and heard, forced into action to prove herself and protect her land from invaders.
•Sasharia en Garde – Taking place in the same world as Sherwood Smith's Crown Duel, readers are treated to a swashbuckling adventure of Sasha, who takes up arms after being exiled to modern day LA, only to be dragged back to a fantasy world on the brink of a civil war.
• Thorfinn and the Witch's Curse – This historical fantasy from Jay Veloso Batista tackles the more fantastical parts of Nordic lore, where a boy is cursed to be a ghost by night and is forced to become a hero against all odds.
• Duster – An epic fantasy tale from Adam Stemple that takes a fresh approach to the classic tropes, with its own unique twist on magic in a rich world filled with dead gods in a gritty, dark world that can't be missed. – The SFWA
* * *
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you're feeling generous), you'll get the basic bundle of four books in .epub format—WORLDWIDE.
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $20, you get all four of the regular books, plus nine more books for a total of 13!
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get a DRM-free .epub for all books!
It's also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.